Thursday, January 20, 2011

Asterisk Eyes; Beautiful Chocolate

Certain things I understand, only by looking in your eyes.
Try hard, though, not to smile, love, sit back, relax and embrace the butterflies.
When you smile, it's hard to concentrate, and I need to focus now on the love afloat
to immortalize your fire in rhyme, body and soul.
When I look into your eyes, I need not ask a question,
for I know the answers to it all and I can read all the suggestions.
I can read you in any language, love, the message is the same,
You're my favorite novel... I can read you over again.
And again and again... it is beautiful and yet, so arduous to explain,
that with every line I read, I delightedly write one in.

"Noble novel novelist
contributes to the perfect novel,
Perfect cover, perfect ink,
perfectly fit for any King."

No comments:

Post a Comment