Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Mermaid in Her Ocean

Such a mystery of a woman, no one knows quite what she's thinking.
I knew not what to write about, and now I'm writing without blinking.
With her sweet kisses of vodka and those lovely eyes like almonds,
she's a mermaid in her ocean... queen of hearts, spades, cloves and diamonds.

She can strike you if she wants to, no one's going to tell her not to.
Such a beauty no one wants to, disappoint or even argue.
If you look deep in her eyes and search deep within her soul,
you will find a world of troubles, her stories will make you blue.

The fire in her heart is not so easy to extinguish,
which is why it's such a task just to be able to distinguish,
if her smile is a gift of honesty, or if she's just trying to relinquish,
all those moments that she lost when her life spun with quite some english.

Now I sit here with my thoughts... my memories and feelings.
None were hurt, none were damaged.... there is no need for healing.
Then, why is there such an empty? ... why do I feel like I miss her?
It must be the way she kissed me or maybe the things she whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment