Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bipolar Advantage: If Your Eyes Could Only See

I have to walk on egg shells when around you
because I may piss you off with my words when I'm around you.
Forget what I said, it does not matter!
In the matters of what matters, your extinction's where your heart is.

But what if your life did not depend on oxygen?
If your feet were purple and everything you thought right, went out the door.
Now your colors of perception have shifted into what you have never experienced before.

But forget this, I'd rather go away and drift away, my mind so far away.
There are places in my head where I like to go from time to time.
I can't help it really, actually, it happens all the time.
Everywhere, all the time, where I go, my mind drifts all the time.

But is that wrong, am I to blame?
For the world I live on is a world too stale, so I conceive another world,
where my world lives and exists, but yet is different than the world I live on.
Sometimes better, sometimes worse, but it's a world I love to wander.
Seems such amazing paradise should be available on call, but nay, thou shall not enter!
This world is not a slave and may only open when your heart and mind are one!
There's a warning on my face to those who dare test, try and riddle,
look well deep within my eyes, for I lie awake and do not fiddle.
Every step I take, I take with heart in hand and words in mind
and my mind speaks loud and clear.

Above all, my propitious heart loves many beings,
many faces I have seen that have made me a believer.
A belief in such a love that only having loved ensures you understand.
To name them all would be demanding as I've seen such faces that inspire writing.
Still, as I search on for another life to write a book on,
I stop and think, "this is a nice line for me to poop on."

No comments:

Post a Comment